3/29/2012

Chapter 14 Teaser



“Can I ride to the reception with you guys?”


“No.” Edward deadpanned and looked away.


“Oh, come on, beef cake. I didn’t bring my car,” James whinedwith a pout.


“How the hell did you get here?” I tilted my head tothe side.


“Jessica and Mike brought me. I need to hang out withher more. I adore her.” James let out a long, overdramatic sigh.


“Then go ride with them.” Edward waved toward theparking lot.


“And miss out on spending time with my two best friendsand favorite baby makers? Surely you jest.” James twisted his lips up, lookinglike he’d sucked on a lemon.


He walked away from us, heading to the parking lot.


“Um, it might just be easier to give him a lift. He’lltry to drive you crazy and pout a lot more at the reception if we don’t.” Ishot him a wide, toothy grin.


“Fuck. Fine.” Edward stomped off after James. I had tosuppress the laughter that wanted to escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment