3/02/2012

Chapter 13 Teaser #2



“My big, bad solider,” she said with a sigh, with her face still pressed against my chest.

I chuckled – at least until she decided to fucking bite my nipple. “Ow! Dammit, woman. What the hell is wrong with you?”

She laughed and looked up at me. “Don’t be such a baby.”

“Speaking of babies…where’s the damn diva? I swear to God, if he’s in my bed, I’m going to throw him out on his ass,” I said.

“I checked when you were outside, and he’s actually under the bed – not in it,” Bella replied.

“Of course he is. If not under the bed, where else might one find the resident flamboyant bartender?” I asked, rolling my eyes. “How am I supposed to get him out? Alice once brought home a stray kitten that stayed under the couch the whole day.”

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! What did Rusty do that was so big and bad, huh??? I am so glad they're together now...sighing contently...

    ReplyDelete