2/13/2012

Chapter 12 Teaser



“I am not your personal Barbie doll,” Rosalie argued in a weak voice.

“Hush.” James put his finger up to his lips. “You look just like one, and my momma wouldn’t let me play with them when I was little. Stupid old heifer. So, you need to help me fix that tragedy.”

Rose hung her head. “Fine.”

My best girlfriend was too nice of a person, and James had just used that to his advantage. However, I was a bitch, so I was about to be a good friend. I was taking one for the team.

“James, knock it off. You know how uncomfortable Rose gets. Just…do whatever to me,” I said, cringing.

“Well, had you taken my advice and jumped on the perfection that lives next door to you, we could be getting ready to pick out your perfect wedding night outfit. However, since you continue to live in denial…no fashion show for you.” James was pushing it, and if he didn’t knock off the taunting, I was going to make good on my threat to cut up his clothes.

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling that 'good' is about to get 'better!'
    So exciting for the next chapter, but still a little worried about the make Bella jealous act.

    ReplyDelete